- Responsible for picking and packing customer orders.
- Receive and verify accuracy of inbound freight and put into stock locations. Put finished material into stock location.
- Perform inventories as required.
- Operate material handling equipment-training required.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean warehouse area.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Clean and prepare components for stock or shipment.
- Assist other shop employees, as necessary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Two years in shipping and receiving operations with wholesaler / manufacturer.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have a consistent work record.
- Must have experience with data entry and knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, reach and move about the facility.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.