Personable personality that welcomes, greets, and assist company’s guest or clients. Maintaining appointments, answering calls, providing information to inquiries, and offering other administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent customer service, assistance, and guidance to visitors.
- Answering phones and directing appropriately.
- Maintaining visitor log.
- Receives and arranges deliveries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.