Help in the preparation of food products and package ready for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be part of the production team.
- Work with various equipment to get from ingredient to finished packaged product.
- Keep the facility organized and clean.
- Ensure food safety guidelines are followed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ServeSafe Certificate is a plus.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Hard working with the stamina to work in a fast paced food production facility.
- Physically active – ability to lift heavy boxes (up to 50 lbs) and move efficiently.
- Understanding of food safety.
- Bilingual is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.