The successful candidate will perform light electro-mechanical assembly work, soldering, SMT a plus, must interface with various departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize power and hand tools to complete job order.
- Assembly of sub-assemblies and associated wiring and hardware to make final assemblies.
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints, diagrams, bills of materials, and other written instructions to accurately assemble equipment and products.
- Print and apply labels according to blueprints.
- May position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure product meets standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Perform all work assignments as instructed.
- Support other areas of facility as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Experience electro-mechanical assembly work, soldering, and SMT is a plus.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of electronic components.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Able to follow and understand blueprints and other work instructions.
- Understand basic electronic test procedures.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.