Prioritizing plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans, and glasses to be either hand washed or loaded in to dishwasher to ensure kitchen/salon have steady flow of clean supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware.
- Carefully wash by hand and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware, and utensils. Includes polishing stainless and silver ware.
- Help maintain safety in kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, floor, walls, and cook surfaces thoroughly clean.
- Empty, wash, and return trash bins when they are 75% full.
- Keep was area organized.
- Prep work.
- Properly assembling, maintaining, and breaking down dishwasher.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as dishwasher or in kitchen.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Requires continuous standing, full mobility, and lifting and carrying up to 70 lbs. regularly.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.