Manage high-volume calls and meet goals while providing quality customer experiences. Someone with a friendly and professional demeanor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assess customer needs, provide guidance, and information in a timely and professional manner.
- Interact with customers positively and professionally in a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of customer service.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate proficiency with technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle high call volume.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.