The Treasury Analyst is responsible for performing various activities within the treasury function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs statistical and trend analysis of AR and AP to support cash forecasting processes.
- Uses excel to model cash flow scenarios and product line cash flows.
- Projects intercompany cash flows across multiple foreign entities.
- Works with cross functional teams including finance and individual process owners across different departments and different countries.
- Prepares and Analyzes Borrowing Base Reports; analyzes effective rates.
- Performs other transactional analysis as needed.
- Provides back up support for Daily Cash Reporting and other various duties.
- Helps to gather information required for insurance policy renewals and placements.
- Assists with treasury product implementation.
- Helps to identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, internal controls and standards.
- Assists Director of Treasury with special projects and other tasks as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years accounting, finance and or treasury experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance field preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strength in MS Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; detail oriented.
- Solutions and results oriented.
Computer expertise in MS Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; web-savvy.