- Performs receiving functions, along with the appropriate transactions to maintain accurate receiving data in the ERP system
- Duties are generally prioritized in conformance with written instructions, established schedules, and predetermined priorities, allowing employees to perform independently with intermittent close supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional & courteous manner.
- Organized, adaptable, professional and able to follow instructions.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and be able to learn our PC Software.
- Demonstrate basic working knowledge of company services to assist staff with various functions.
- Must be able to lift and open packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Examines incoming material and compares with records, such as manifest, invoices, packing list, to verify accuracy of incoming material.
- Places parts in proper location after identifying and verifying incoming material is correct.
- Occasionally assist shipping clerk with outgoing material.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment. Work in compliance with OSHA and SDS safety policies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.):
Specific items of clothing and/or equipment may be required to perform certain functions and operations. Any of the following three serve as sufficient criteria in determining the need for P.P.E.: Compliance with employer policy, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) stipulations, and OSHA regulations generally.
Email resume in WORD format to general@wpvEngageStaffing.com