Entry-level Production engineer for the Optical Fabrication Engineering Group. Some experience in the manufacturing processes for optical glass, crystals and ceramics. Areas of manufacturing include: lapping, polishing (pitch and machine), machining, optical contacting, optical bonding, MRF and computer controlled surface corrections, interferometry and optical measurements.
- Develop processes and create work instructions to be used by shop technicians. Initiate and optimize new procedures and adjust existing ones
- Interrelate with team members from various departments
- Support CNC machines to generate, shaping, high-speed polish optics
- Proficient with drafting for tooling design
- Collect and analyze information in order to report timely required information to different users and management. Provide regular status reporting to applicable manufacturing departments in order to enable them to take required actions
- Contribute to good spirit of cooperation, by finding solutions, execution of all kind of tasks and good communication