Construct and/or repair products, partially or completely, by following specified blueprints or schematics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manually assemble product unit according to directions and/or drawings and/or schematics.
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Utilizes small hand tools (drills, nut-drivers, welders, calipers, micrometers, torque wrenches, pliers, deburring, etc.).
- Test finished products for accuracy.
- Keep tools and work space clean and well maintained.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in manufacturing setting preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Good attention to detail.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Functions under pressure.
- Use of hand tools.
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Basic math skills.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.