Assist with the day-to-day operations of an office by providing administrative and clerical support, as well as managing calendars and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, and copying.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Assist in resolving and administrative problems.
- Appropriately direct inquiries from calls or emails.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Manage calendars, schedules, office orders, and deliveries.
- Schedule and coordinate staff meetings and other events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in an office setting.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be ambitious, motivated, assertive, and professional.
- Great phone and email etiquette.
- Communication skills.
- Experience with CRM contact database is a plus.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office.
- Adheres to confidentiality.
- Detail oriented.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT:
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.