Operate screen printer, paste inspection, pick and place, and reflow oven. Works in conjunction with group leader, setup person, and parts coordinator in the setup and running of jobs on machines as directed by the supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to solve minor problems and recognize bigger problems that require supervisor assistance.
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Functions under time pressure.
- Gets along with co-workers.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment. Work in compliance with OSHA and SDS safety policies.
- Load/print/unload of screen printer and paste inspection machines.
- Load/operate/unload pick and place machine.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E):
Specific items of clothing and/or equipment may be required to perform certain functions and operations. Any of the following three serve as sufficient criteria in determining the need for P.P.E. compliance with:
- Employer policy.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) stipulations.
- OSHA regulations generally.