Responsible for a professional level of student support and performance duties necessary for an orderly operation of the dormitory program. Responsible for the supervision of students to ensure a safe and secure environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures orderly, clean living conditions by scheduling and supervising clean up and submitting repair requests
- Provides supervision for the cafeteria, laundry, special activities (on and off Center) and other areas of the program as scheduled or assigned
- Identifies and assists students in handling special problems and conducts dormitory meetings
- Maintains communication with students’ counselors, instructors, and with other staff members
- Maintains an environment wherein students and staff feel safe and secure
- Maintains electronic logs as directed and authorized that show activity during shift
Minimum one year working with youth or related experience and/or training. Must be available to work any shift and day of the week due to the 24/7 operation.
Bachelor’s degree required (including 15 semester hours of instruction in social work, human services or psychology or related instruction), one years’ experience in counseling or related field, plus one years’ experience working with youth and young adults.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid State Driver’s License
Email resume in WORD format to general@wpvEngageStaffing.com