Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and maintain status reports needed by Quoting and Management to determine work load and daily priorities.
- Review customer provided documentation with Quoting Supervisor and appropriate teams to determine customer requirements, special processes, and other data pertinent to the quote effort.
- Format and upload customer documentation to materials quoting system.
- Monitor open quote requests with suppliers.
- Retrieve quote data from materials quoting system.
- Assist Quoting Supervisor with preparation of department metrics, quote reviews with executive management, and special tasks as needed.
- Create and maintain purchase orders with suppliers.
- Communicate supplier feedback to Purchasing and Program Management.
- Assist Purchasing team and Supply Chain Manager with special tasks and requirements.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel required – VLOOKUP & Pivot tables)
0-3 years experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E):
Specific items of clothing and/or equipment may be required to perform certain functions and operations. Any of the following three serve as sufficient criteria in determining the need for P.P.E. compliance with:
- Emplopyer policy.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) stipulations.
- OSHA regulations generally.
Email resume in WORD format to general@wpvEngageStaffing.com