Boom Lift Operator
The Boom Lift operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Boom Lift/ Cherry picker and using it to complete assigned tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate Boom Lift/ Cherry picker and complete assigned tasks
- Working and excelling with a crew to complete jobs on time
- Moving materials, loading equipment, and cleaning the job site
- Load, unload, move, locate, relocate and/or stack merchandise in a safe, accurate, and orderly manner using a pick or other power equipment
- Ensure all paperwork concerning the pulling of merchandise is completed correctly and turned in on time according to procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ year experience with boom lift
- High School Diploma preferred
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to operate mechanical equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work at heights and follow safety protocol
Apply online by completing the Engage Staffing Engage Staffing online job application. This is your best option if you do not have a résumé.
If you have a résumé, send it via email to the job recruiter, Elra Harris of Engage Staffing. Email: EHarris@wpvEngageStaffing.com. Tel: (203) 610-8488