- Assemble electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assembles and/or repairs products, partially or completely, by performing the following duties listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manually assemble electronics related hardware (heat sinks, screws, bolts, fans, cages, sheet-metal enclosures, etc.) according to knowledge of unit being assembled by following written directions and/or drawings and/or schematics.
- Assemble electronic assemblies, cable assemblies, & mechanical assemblies according to work instructions.
- Communicates and listens effectively in a professional and courteous manner.
- Utilizes small hand tools (drills, nut-drivers, calipers, torque wrenches, pliers, etc.).
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Works as a member of a team.
- Functions under time pressure.
- Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment. Work in compliance with Employer, OSHA and SDS safety policies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Use of simple hand tools.
- Depanel scored or routed assemblies per work instructions.
- Through Hole insertion.
- Assemble hardware with an understanding of torque and thread lock.
- Ability to read and speak English fluently.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.):
Specific items of clothing and/or equipment may be required to perform certain functions and operations. Any of the following three serve as sufficient criteria in determining the need for P.P.E.: compliance with:
- Employer policy.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) stipulations.
- OSHA regulations generally.
Email resume in WORD format to general@wpvEngageStaffing.com