Small health center in southern Hartford County, Connecticut, seeks Registered Nurse to work overnight shift.
- Deliver health services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities by assessing health care needs to ensure the prevention of illness and the promotion of health maintenance.
- Dispense medication and administer meds via G-tube.
- Perform treatments in compliance with policy and procedures.
- Participate in direct and indirect nursing care and health maintenance.
- Enter data in databases to provide timely and accurate documentation.
- Communicate & collaborate with staff throughout facility for continuity of care.
A résumé is required to be considered.
Apply by sending a résumé to Doug Davidoff at Engage Staffing. Email: DDavidoff@wpvEngageStaffing.com. Telephone: (203) 610-8532.You can also apply by creating an account at Engage Staffing and uploading your résumé.
The recruiter for this position is Elra Harris. Contact Ms. Harris via email (EHarris@wpvEngageStaffing.com) or telephone Ms. Harris at (203) 610-8488.