Small health center in southern Hartford County, Connecticut, seeks Registered Nurse to work overnight shift.
- Deliver health services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities by assessing health care needs to ensure the prevention of illness and the promotion of health maintenance.
- Dispense medication and administer meds via G-tube.
- Perform treatments in compliance with policy and procedures.
- Participate in direct and indirect nursing care and health maintenance.
- Enter data in databases to provide timely and accurate documentation.
- Communicate & collaborate with staff throughout facility for continuity of care.
Send résumé to Elra Harris at Engage Staffing, EHarris@wpvEngageStaffing.com. You must send a résumé to be considered for this position.