New Haven Company is looking for a team-oriented and passionate Process Operator with the ability to carry out production responsibilities in accordance with the company policies. The right candidate will take pride in contributing to their continued growth and expansion initiatives as part of the team. This is a full time, hourly position that reports to the Production Manager.
- Ensure the safety of your equipment, processes, and actions.
- Meet juice throughput and efficiency goals.
- Adhere to the make schedule.
- Ensure the proper set-up of your equipment and processes.
- Operate equipment and processes correctly.
- Drive gallons per labor hour.
- Achieve juice Quality metrics.
- Ensure equipment and plant hygiene.
- Maintain all records accurately and completely.
- Accountable for Safety, Quality, and Service for your processes.
- Accountable for yield and efficiency goals for your equipment.
- Responsible for the correct operation of your equipment.
- Be the technical expert for your equipment.
- Understand the performance capabilities of your equipment.
- Understand our products and procedures.
- Adhere to policies and procedures.
- Help where needed to support the team.
- Communicate effectively across areas and shifts.
- Support a culture of Operational Excellence.
- Participate in problem solving when needed.
- Uphold the Plant Vision and Code of Conduct.
- Run a process and make process adjustments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Understanding of CIP and sanitary standards.
- Understanding of process flow.
- Capability to read and write English.
- Ability to bend, kneel, climb steps, and stand for long periods of time.
- Capacity to safely lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to work in cold, wet, and noisy conditions.